Monday, January 15, 2007

TeMerc The Stalker MVP Troll

Temerc is so obsessed with me he is now stalking me. Look at how he spends his days trying to ID me. This is from his blog.


TeMerc said...
Well I'm going to have to clarify some, Brian is not PCButts, his name is actually Christopher. Brian may be his father. Diane is his wife\sister\cousin? Unsure at this time. Look for more info tonite about the identity and history of Mr.ButtWipe. Edit: First comment I made was deleted for spelling...corrected now.


And this one

Well it seems a mystery has begun. The cached post of Mr.ButtWipe where he called me a troll has reappeared in his blog archive. Interesting isn't? I'm sure he'll attribute that to some sort of blog glitch or something.
Another thing occurred too. Two of the names he mentioned as 'good guy' MS MVPs cannot be found on the public awardees site. There is tho one of them who is actually an MVP. It will be interesting when he is contacted about Mr.ButtWipe dropping his name and declaring him a 'good guy MS MVP'. I'm sure that he will be sure to add that amazing acknowledgement of being considered as a good guy MS MVP. I know I'd run and add it to my profile.
Speaking of my profile, you can see it off over there, to the right. Is there any such link on Mr.ButtWipes blog? Or any of his sites? I don't think so.
Well Brian, I suppose I also ought to give your name a search for in the MVP profiles, and see if it pops up, eh? Does Diane know you're up to no good? I can't imagine she would approve. Unless of course she is your female alter ego. Much along the lines of all the users who post in your defense.



Mr mvp stalker obsessed, crybaby troll sir another troll called Leythos the stalker has already been down that road a few years ago. He is still trying. Good luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PCButts1,

I just read your blog and then Googled your name. From what I have read in the comments section you wrote on an earlier post, it seems that you have endured a lot of abuse with your job and other things in your personal life because of people who have been trying to make your life hell for a long time...

I saw in one entry you wrote on a Google Group, that you were in a terrible car accident, where a person lost their life.

Now, it seems, you are going through this again with this "TeMerc" person.

I have a suggestion and I hope you will consider it.

I think that instead of everybody trading insults on their blogs and message boards, we arrange a real time chat on Yahoo or someplace else where everyone can come together and lay their cards on the table.

When it comes to coding, or other examples, such as screen shots, they can be uploaded to a web page so everyone can look at them and discuss them.

Doing this in real time can be a benefit to everybody.

I know you have your supporters as other interested parties will have theirs. My concern would be that people would not be mature and start "drowning" out people who are trying to make a point.

But I know you would like the chance to prove yourself, as would other people. If there is a moderator who is neutral and both sides decide not to let people trade insults, this issue can be resolved quickly. If the moderator decides that somebody is out of hand he/she can tell the group to "ignore" them and their chat will not show up on the screen.

The chat log can be posted and if there is not an agreement, at least there will be all the information availible to everybody in one place.

That way, people can decide for themselves.

I know you must be tired of all issues surrounding you. You don't seem like a little kid who gets off on this type of attention, so I would think that you would jump at the chance to let these people prove what they are saying about you is true...as you can show that they are wrong.

I see this as a "win win" situation for you, and a chance to stop all this.

I would be interested in what your thoughts are.

pcbutts1 said...

3 died in that accident. Chris was one of the blessed ones who survived but he was/is still suffering from his injuries. He used my laptop for 10 months while he was bedridden recovering to post that message. Now everybody thinks he is me. What you say has been done already 3 times. each time I have proven that I am not a thief but "Trolls" will never accept defeat. They wait a few months then change thier names and start right up again. Do you really think if what they say is true that I wil be still be here posting with the same ISP, and the same hosting company all these years when all it takes is one lousy email to a spammers ISP and within hours thier account gets closed.

I proved to my ISP that everything on my site was created by me and it was not that hard. All they did was look at the creation date that the files were uploaded, all the different version changes and then they compared it to the thieves who stole it and mine pre-dated thiers by more than 6 months. The 30 or so commercial software that I distibute on my site I had to fax them a copy of my contracts. I even posted one on my website after another troll MVP tried to report me http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm . I hate trolls and all the problems they have caused me. They will never stop. Ask Tom what I did to him to start this flame war which turned him into an obsessive troll. Ask him. My answer is no because it will do no good. Been there done that.